Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Interview

I don't really have a favorite food, I am a vegetarian, not vegan, I eat dairy, and eggs, but I like to try new things, alot of which I make up myself, like sweet and spicy mustard with lettuce peperjack, cheddar cheese, and sweet spicy pickles on home made bread. I love to cook for people, I love to see that what I have made gives some body happiness, even if it is just a moment, while the taste lingers on their tounge. My favorite subject in school is my Cooking elective, my Ap histroy class is a challenge, but I am ok with that. I really like learning about different cultures, which is why it is my favorite core class. I am very good in English, I go deep with the writing, and read betweeen the lines. Algebra is harder for me, but I still do well. I do pretty well in science classes, but not as well as History, and English. I rewiew for tests, but I think that I know what I know, and cramming the night before will only get me sleep deprived. I review the week before, but that is it. I want to be able to manage books, for a business and get a technology credit out of this class, and that is about it, like I said in my first blog, computers hate me. When working in groups people should divide the work equally. I am detailed, and produce well written work.

No comments: